Sunday, April 8, 2007

Illustration Friday "Green"


Illustration Friday "Green"
To tell the truth this page started off very frustrating, because I had an idea of what I wanted to create but I couldn't seem to pull it together. It wasn't until I let go and just said who cares did something finally emerge and I was far more pleased with the end result than the initial idea that was bouncing around in my head. I guess I'm still trying to find my style, I know that sounds ridiculous~ how could I not know my own style? It's really about pulling all those pictures in my mind together into one piece. Having trouble yourself?
Read Keri's article 10 ways to infuse your work with your personality. I especially love #7 "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" I think it should be number one on my list.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com