Sunday, April 22, 2007


Ok, if you're getting sick of this old template changing, you're not alone (I am too). I've been having trouble lately making up my mind and when it comes to art I've been thinking it right into the ground. It's nice to have some feedback from those who share the same interests "some of the pieces I've done that I like the best, have resulted from frustration due to it not turning out as planned, and saying "who cares", then just go at it. I think it all comes down to doing art for yourself, and no one else",(thanks Sue). I've pushed myself harder than ever before, trying to complete a piece everyday, if only in my journal and because of this I've seen much growth, but I think it's time to back up just a bit and enjoy some of my other interests, which I'm sure will inevitably lead to new pieces. So I spent the weekend tilling up my garden plots and enjoying my old snapper riding lawn mower, nothing beats the smell of fresh cut grass and turned up soil. Of course this week it's back to work on our website for the shop (coming May 1) if all goes as planned.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com