Friday, September 7, 2007
The Pioneer Woman
Although this isn't about paper and glue art what I'm going to share is art all it's own, it's southern cooking. Ree has a blog that I haunt on a frequent basis. She has a sense of humor that doesn't quit, I mean seriouly she could give even the most depressing person a good belly laugh! She has two blogs one about her days on the ranch (so funny) and a totally different blog all about cooking, with step by step instructions. I don't care how bad you are at following a recipe, this you can get! Oh, before I forget here's the link , The Pioneer Woman Cooks. The name of her blog, The Pioneer Woman caught my attention first, I thought it had something to do with history and possibly photos of women from the pioneer days, makes sense right? Well, no old photos, but I did get alot of entertainment. You will just love her, go visit and have a good laugh!