flower cones
Originally uploaded by lobristudio
When was the last time you just stopped to pick some flowers or go for a long walk by yourself or even watched the sunrise? Ok, I hear you, it's getting a bit nippy outside but you understand my point, we all need to stop and take time to enjoy life even if things are rough right now. And I want you to know I say that coming from a difficult spot myself.
My husband and I are both artists, his medium is wood and mine well.... I know it's art but I have so many interests I just wish I could get focused on one aspect and stay there for a bit. We have three boys to raise (one is in college), and although God has been graciously helping us to meet all our needs we often get shaken in our faith and start to worry about how to pay the bills and other life issues.
But I'm not going to make this a post about how difficult things are, instead I wanted you to let you know I'm thinking of you. Everyone that has left comments or emailed me personally to leave your kind words or helpful advice, these flowers are for you!
I thought it would be a nice way to start the week, hope you all enjoy them :)
Take care and have a marvelous Monday!!