Come on, take a walk with me, through our yard...early in the morning. I just love how the misty air feels, don't you?
Oh, look! Love this old bed. I pulled it out of our storage room with intentions of making a flower bed out of it, but.....
I ended up getting caught up in too many other things, no really! And now there it sits in the front yard and I'm sure Brian is just wondering for how long, but honey doesn't everyone have an antique bed in their yard? Really, what's the big deal???
Come on, let's finish taking our walk.....
Enough of my antics, here comes Bobs! Yes that's Bobs {with an s on the end} because the other cat is named Your Uncle {their twins}, get it ...Bob's Your Uncle , LOL!! The boys named them.
Just like twins one is meaner than the other and always trying my patience. He looks so innocent but let me tell you, it's all an act. The minute you let him into your lap he will slap you in the face, no kidding {ask my mom}.
My fading Zinnias, so easy to grow and so colorful. This particular batch turned out to be as tall as me. Go ahead, pick some! Well, back to the shop I go, come along and see what I'm working on next.....
The wood shop, this place hold so many memories and hopefully many more. This is where I'll be camped out for the duration of the winter next to the large double barrel wood stove Brain built inside years ago, come inside and I'll show you what I'm working on.

Here's a little something that's been keeping me busy lately. I just love mosaics, especially the kind that have a bunch of found objects mixed in, nothing too typical please! Really, I couldn't make a picture from broken tile pieces if I tried. The big piece in the middle I cut from from an old tin ceiling tile Brian and I collected at the salvage yard {a nice way to say the dump}, last year. Not as hard as I might have thought at first, cutting the little flower shapes out of the tin. Next, I took an old charm and flipped it upside down and placed a little vintage button right in the cavity, glued of course! Then I copper taped the little button charm and soldered it onto the tin flower plus soldered the edges.
{is that how you spell soldered? the spell check is confusing me}.
Anyhow it took a fair amount of hair pulling to settle on what to attach this to.
I thought about attatchng it to a shadow box, mirror and even a metal box I had been saving but I finally took a leap and decided on this frame. And this is only the first 2 or 3 steps, ugh! Not complainging {complaining} I really like the way it's turning out.

It says Happy Girl.

A tray of goodies, what to use...decisions, decisions :)

Here' a unique tray/box/divider thingy I found about a year ago at the salvage yard {dump} and salvaged it {snatched it up fast}. Hope you enjoyed your day with me, talk to you tomorrow! I'm starting to sound way too much like
Mr. Rodgers, yikes!!!