Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Girl


I love unique baubles, trinkets and jewelry! I've tried several time to sit down and learn how to make the necklaces like Sue was working on, but it always leads to some sort of anxiety. So instead I've started assembling little pieces of found objects into pendants.
I've made three (well almost) and here's one. The new banner above shows all three. This one was made out of an old tin piece, vintage button, old mini pendant I had on a necklace and text. I'm backing the tin pieces with fabric and I guess I could grill holes in each corner to attach a chain for a necklace, well maybe next time.
The weather has been bone chilling so I'll probably stay huddled up and work on a few more of these before I start my online classes in January. Thanks so much for those of you who emailed me wishing me luck on my new adventure, it's much appreciated.
I've decided to take a sabbatical from posting through the holidays, I need time to re-fill the well again.

Here are a few of the other sites I've been lurking about, that you might find interesting but be forewarned their creativity is memorizing!!
The Pink Funny Farm
Prarie Home
Basiques Boutique
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com