I've never been one for resolutions, they just don't work for me and infact they end up making me feel like poo! So a few years ago when I came across Andrea's Mondo Beyondo list it totally helped rejazz my way of thinking and making lists for the New Year. And I'll tell ya, I'm not sure what's going on with me lately but it seems I'm in a bit of a mud puddle when it comes to making art. I'm not quite sure if I'm just trying too hard, or looking around at other people and what they're doing (that in itself can be a show stopper) or if I just need a longer break from everything. Anyhow, I thought maybe making my Mondo Beyond List might help, and might just .....well I'll let Andrea explain in her post.
Maybe I'll get gutsy and share mine with you soon.
Yall have a great New Years Eve!!!