
Seeing this little collaged pot reminded me that spring is coming, and before we know it the air will be filled once again with the sweet scent of flowers and fresh cut hay. I look forward to leaving this cold air behind and shedding the heavy jackets that weigh me down. Have you ever noticed how the cold air causes your muscles to tighten up making it almost impossible to relax? I also look forward to the wonderful smell of the lavender being stirred into the goat milk soap, being stirred into saponification. There are so many things ready to burst open at the seams for the very first time including my new projects, that I can't wait to share...ok I'll give a hint {you're going to wish there was smell-o-vision available}.
I've missed everyone and connecting on a daily basis through this little blog, hope you all are doing well and staying warm & cozy!