I came across the photography of Miha Matei the other day when Jen of Simply Photo mentioned her, and I have to say, I am in love! As many of you know, I am a complete sucker for beautiful food photography and always seem to find myself extremely excited when I find a new photographer who excels at the art of it. Along with food, Miha photographs people, places, and objects in gorgeous colors and lovely lighting. Such beauty.
Monday, March 31, 2008
miha matei.
I came across the photography of Miha Matei the other day when Jen of Simply Photo mentioned her, and I have to say, I am in love! As many of you know, I am a complete sucker for beautiful food photography and always seem to find myself extremely excited when I find a new photographer who excels at the art of it. Along with food, Miha photographs people, places, and objects in gorgeous colors and lovely lighting. Such beauty.
Labels:
artists,
food,
photographs