Can you remember back in school when the ending of summer break meant returning to a new class, old friends and the assignment to write a paper on "What I did on my Summer Vacation"? I love writing so I didn't mind it so much, so I thought I would share What I did on my Spring Break. First let me say thank you for all the emails wishing me a good week, hope you had one as well :) I had so much on my list of to do's that I started feeling a bit anxious over all the possibilities! So what do you do when anxiety hits?? Relax! And that's just what I did, no agenda just kicked off my shoes, grabbed a blanket and of course all my paints, glue and paper and headed outside to do some free thinking.
Ahhh, the weather was beautiful {70 degrees} and I have a sunburn to prove how lovely it was outside.
The boys hung out with me on Friday because they didn't have school and I finished my little flower pot, kind of different but it's definitely me. I love the old grungy look, reminds me of something you would find in Tuscany. I've started on one more but haven't made it too far.
So it's Monday already and I'm back to the books, looking forward to my next break.