Friday, April 18, 2008

Back in the Studio


Time to clear the cobwebs of my mind and head back into my studio. Life has been hectic, so I look forward to school being over and having time once again to focus on what I love doing, making things and this is the best place in the house for doing just that! The pressed leaves hanging on the wall was by far one of my best finds and what you see here is only 6 pages out of about 100 that I have. In fact these pages were assembled into a book and each page labeled with the plants proper name, I sure treasure each and every page. but you have to wonder why did they get rid of something so fabulous? Well, what ever the reason I enjoy looking through them, such inspiration! This summer I should start pressing flowers to keep in a journal, naming each one with the date beside it so my children and theirs can enjoy it one day. What type of journal do you keep? Art journal, written journal, keepsakes or a combination of it all? Mine are a combination of it all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com