
I don't know about you but it's not easy for me to stay organized and think with the left side of my brain, but it's something we must learn if we have any hope of being successful selling our beautiful work. So I've put together a list of some fabulous resources for the business side of owning a creative business. Don't worry they aren't boring! I guess I'm on a roll here lately thinking about all the technical stuff and because I haven't gotten around to doing much with the other resource blog I started, I might as well just post them here.
I'm sure the sites listed will keep you busy, busy!
The Pauper..Internet for the Starving Artist
and their blog
The Business Side of Creativity by Amy Kettern
The Superhero Guide to Designing a Creative Business by Andrea Scher
Andrea has a fabulous, uplifting blog you must go and read!!
Hope you enjoy the resources. Have a great weekend everybody!