Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My little birdling


I could be content to sit and watch them all day long. These little birdlings have caught my attention as they learn to cautiously eat from the bird feeder for the first time, have a tumble in the air with their siblings or just sit and take in the world around them.
Watching our little 19 year old birdling grow and forge out on his own, next week is such a pot of mixed emotions. How do you let them go? This is something I'm learning this week and as painful as it is, it's also a proud moment. Our oldest is venturing out...way out and I'm nervous, prayerful and excited for him all at the same time. What will I learn when letting go of my next two? Mommas, does this get any easier? On top of it all our youngest two will be leaving for a week long end-of-year trip at the same time!! Yikes :0
Well, finding something to distract me is probably the best thing to do, that and take a nerve pill like my mother-in-law suggested :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com