Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Customer Support Assessment Survey from Linksys

Speaking of Linksys, I just got an e-mail from Linksys Technical Support. They sent an assessment survey about my experience with their chat customer support system. Of course, I gladly took the test which consists of just a few questions.

I was asked if the problem was resolved, if the agent was efficient and courteous, if I had to wait for a response for a long time,if I'm satisfied with my Linksys product, and if by any chance I'll be willing to purchase another Linksys product again.

My answer is, of course I would. I'm very happy with the performance of our router and I'm extremely grateful for their technical support. Would I recommend Linksys to others? Sure!

Do you own a Linksys product too? Are you as happy as I am with the product? Do you have anything to share about Linksys's customer support?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com