
{Sue's Quilts}
Fabric art is something I've always been fond of and lately I've been playing around and rediscovering the love for drawing with a needle, that's right drawing with a needle & thread.
My grandmother made quilts by hand when I was growing up, now my mother is an expert when it comes to sewing these delightful little squares together, something I don't have the patience for, like the one pictured here.
Be sure to check out both her websites, one at Etsy and the one I designed for her.
My aunt is also someone who is incredibly talented when it comes to sewing and makes the loveliest of quilts, no website yet for her but maybe one day.
When I sew something, there's alot of crazy quilting going on and I always seem to lean in the direction of piecing together pictures with my fabric, something like Chris Roberts-Antieau, love her work.
So, thread is flying everywhere and there's no pattern just my imagination and that's how I like it. Once I pick up some new batteries for the camera I will share the pictures of my newest art handbags I've been working on.
And on another note No more school, it's over!!!