Sunday, October 5, 2008

it's all about the images


While looking through my favorite Free Images site on Flickr {because I need a new banner} I came across a few images I just had to have for my art and a terriffic new website!
It is loaded with all kinds of Goodies!!! I can get so excited about this stuff, just like a little kid. So without further adu...Images & Art By Kim..please go check it out! She not only has images, but tutorials, supplies and many many resources for you. If you are new to altered art or have been playing around in this kind of medium for awhile this site is for you!!

Finally, let me say I have finally added camera batteries to the grocery list, so maybe I will be able to share some new photos with you soon :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com