Friday, October 3, 2008

Something seems to be amiss with this blog, sorry Desia I didn't know you left a comment until today, thanks for the welcome back note you left me :)
I took a big leap forward in my art yesterday and began to pursue my hearts desire, by incorporating painting into my mixed media work. I wish I had batteries in the camera so I could show you what I did, my very first person.....and I was so thrilled at how she turned out! This is something I've been dying to do but was very apprehensive, even fearful. You know those little gremlins in your head can be rather nasty at times, I'm just glad that this time I chose not to listen.
I also made another decision to delete my typepad blog, mainly because my laptop took a nose dive, so I'm back here at blogger for now and glad just to be able to blog.
Here's a picture I took of our booth at the craft show, the one mom and I do every year. But this year it was mostly her quilts and hand-sewn things. I had a few articles, but that's about it. We have been talking about not doing another craft show for awhile, because I am quite burned out on the whole thing. My thought is to start filling up our Etsy & Ebay shop with art very soon! I'll be sure to keep you posted.
For those of you who have been asking for soap, I promise it will be soon. I have several bars curing now but I still have many more to make {my vacation was a bit overextended} now I'm in a rush to pull it all together, but I will email each and every one of you my friends, when it's all ready to go and will have it on my Etsy shop as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com