Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas @ Black & Spiro







Today we created the first of our Christmas 2008 windows at Black & Spiro. We have selected a blue/white & pink colour theme this year. I used a set of old blue and white teacups I had to decorate this tree along with lots of other decorations and if you look closely at the top I have used a blue and white plate with an old silver sugar bowl filled with fresh pink roses as the Christmas Tree Topper. I just used a navy and white stripe fabric {which we had in stock} at the back as the drop and I also found a vintage trike which you can see we have used as a prop with a ribbon tied on. We will be finishing our other Christmas window display on Thursday. Unfortunately these pictures are not the best but I hope you can get the idea.


PS. You can click on the images to supersize them for more detail.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com