Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Huge Thank You


First, I want to say thank you to Cherry from Cherry's Jubilee for doing such a nice write up about my blog. She is such a sweetie and I thought it was so nice of her to think of me.



Second, I can't wait to go see all the new (to me) blogs of the people who have left comments the last couple days. I plan on going through and visiting every one of you! I'm excited to "meet" all these fabulous people in blogland and completely flattered that you are interested in my little corner of the web. It's really fun to find other people who are crafting, decorating addicts like myself! Sharing ideas and remodeling ups and downs makes our journey with this home that much easier. :)
~Michelle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com