Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where can I find this plate?

Yesterday my mom and I took a trip to a local thrift shop. I fell in love with this pretty blue and white plate. It was $9, a lot I thought for the thrift store, but I had to have it. It is marked on the back, "Stangl White Grape." I know there are some plate lovers here in blogland so I thought I would ask if anyone knows of this pattern? I've been doing a ton of google searches but I'm not finding anything on this particular pattern. Even the replacement website and ebay turned up nothing. I'm curious when it was made and would love to find some more.
I also found this sweet plate. I plan on hanging these on the wall with some other plates I have stashed away. It will be a whole plate filled wall.


This came in the mail today (so that means a great mail day!) and I couldn't wait to show you. It was an ebay purchase and I am loving the colors and the rick rack. Aprons can be addictive, I'm already scouring Ebay for another one. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com