Feel free to ignore me as I try out the photo editing on my new computer. Our ancient dinosaur of a desktop was dying a slow and painful death so we decided it was time for a new one. The last computer was 6 years old and it's so interesting how much has changed in such a short time. My husband and I walked into Best Buy a bit confused and thankfully (just like their commercials show) there were some nice people to steer us in the right direction. I felt a little silly telling them that I needed a computer perfect for Blogging and online shopping. It's not a glamorous reason but Blogging has become such a part of my life lately, why not consider it in my computer purchase? The downside? The new computer didn't come in aqua to match my painted computer desk. Now that would have been fun.
The photo program has a button right at the bottom to upload the pictures directly onto Blogger. I won't tell you how excited I got when I realized that little feature was on here.
I'm happy to say we have wallpaper! Here is a picture I took in progress. Our Everything Room is really coming along. We are just waiting to install the floor and then we can finish it all up.
Warm bread...mmmmm....I'm happy to say we have wallpaper! Here is a picture I took in progress. Our Everything Room is really coming along. We are just waiting to install the floor and then we can finish it all up.
These roses were a surprise from my husband last week. They are starting to fade now but I enjoyed them so much.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. I'm hoping to have a finished room to show you all soon.
