Sunday, February 22, 2009

Met Monday!




Another Met Monday with Susan from Between Naps On The Porch. Is it just me or do the weeks go by so fast? Be sure to visit her for more great transformations.



I'm cheating a bit this week because I don't have an accurate "before" picture to show you. If I did, it would have been a picture of trash by the road. Two houses ago our neighbors were getting a new front door. They lived in an adorable bungalow and the door was equally cute. When I found out the old door was going in the garbage, I asked them for it of course. It stood behind our ugly TV in that house. I had planned on getting some tall shutters for behind the TV but this door ended up doing just what I wanted...taking some attention away from the obnoxiousness in the corner. So here is my sorry excuse for a "before" pic.

And here is what it is doing today. I added some hooks and a planter box and it serves a wonderful purpose in our Everything Room. Keys are now organized and the box holds envelopes, stamps, and other bill paying stuff by the computer desk.




On that note, our Everything Room is almost done. My To Do list in the sidebar is shrinking! I have some sewing to do with my mom and then I'll be ready to post all the pictures of it. She is going to come over this week and teach me some sewing techniques that I currently am completely clueless on.

Thank you so much for visiting me. I can't wait to go see what you all have to share today!

Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com