I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading all the comments on my everything room makeover. If you followed along on the remodeling posts, I reached a point where I just wasn't sure if it was going to all come together. I was questioning my fabric choices, questioning the furniture placement, etc. It was such a great feeling to read your sweet comments about the finished room.
There were some questions and I thought I would address them all in one post.
~The wall color is Brown Teepee by Behr (Home Depot). I saw it in a Better Homes and Gardens feature on brown and loved it. Isn't it great how they find all the good stuff for us?!
~Bottom white is also by Behr, called Clear Moon.
~The wallpaper is from Target. It's called Sprig Mocha.
Egg themed prints in the background from L. Herbert Designs.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5274382
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5377796

My favorite is the nest clothespin my daughter made me. Unfortunately she does not have a store. ;)

Calendar months by every jot and tittle, Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5015388
Fabric tags came from Michaels.

I also had a couple questions about this TV stand. I bought this unusual table? shelf? about 3 years ago at an antique store and the store owner looked at me funny when I said I was going to put it inside the house. She had mentioned that it would be good for a plant stand on a porch. The table is definitely on the rustic side but I don't mind at all. It hasn't been painted on my watch as of yet.
My favorite is the nest clothespin my daughter made me. Unfortunately she does not have a store. ;)
Calendar months by every jot and tittle, Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5015388
Hopefully you will have some time to visit the sellers I purchased from, I'm very happy with all the items! Thanks again for all the encouragement!