So our upstairs bathroom is really bad. I mean really, really bad. I can't believe we have lived with it for almost two years now but there were other rooms that climbed in front on the priority list. My dream bathroom looks like this:

Photo: Country Home
Love the subway tile!
Oh this floor would be a dream come true!
Photo: Home Depot.com
Now my budget looks a little something like this:
I'm on a mission to make our bathroom more livable.....without changing any major fixtures. A real, as close to $0 as I can get, budget makeover. Let me give you the "Before" tour. I've had this shower curtain for 3 homes now, I think it is done for.
This is the view from the hallway door....
So tell me, which is your favorite part of this room? Is it the nasty towel holders?
This gorgeous medicine cabinet?
The pink sink maybe?
Or how about the pink floor to match the sink?
I know! You love the faux marble shower walls!
And definitely this crazy window!
I think my favorite part is the vanity that is falling apart piece by piece.
So that is the full tour of our bathroom. Not only is it the one my husband and I use, but when company comes they often go upstairs to use it. The kids have their own bathroom but still shower in here so it gets the most use. I plan on keeping all the horrid fixtures, ugly medicine cabinet and all. Think I can do it?? Don't feel bad for being doubtful, I'm pretty skeptical at this point too. Give me a few weeks and I'll see what I can come up with!
I can't wait to catch up with all of you this week. We've been busy this past week but things are calming down now so I can spend time quality time Blogging. If you have any suggestions or inspiration for my sorry excuse for a bathroom, feel free to share! I can use all the help I can get with it. :)