Friday, April 10, 2009

freebie(s) of the day : easter!

This afternoon I have quite a few Easter-themed freebies to print out and have fun with over the weekend. How will you be celebrating the holiday (if you do)?



Spagat Blog recently posted a fabulous print-out of sweet eggs and rabbits to hang around for decoration which can be found here (isn't her tree display just lovely?). Via Creature Comforts.



I received an email last week from Rachel of Benign Objects, telling me she would love to share this wonderful Easter card with my readers. I love the illustration on this one so much.



And of course, it wouldn't be a holiday without free Martha Stewart goodies. Shown above are: Crepe Paper Easter Creations, Easter Bunny Box, Bunny Garland, and Easter Animal Menagerie Centerpiece. More ideas and templates can be found right here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com