Monday, April 20, 2009

Inexpensive Spring Decorating Ideas from Martha Stewart

Martha has some really good advice on decorating the home with her Spring Decorating Ideas. They're practical, inexpensive and most of the items used for decorating are recycled from something old. I picked a few which I intend to integrate in my own home.


Old stools were covered with coiled rope to give it a new look. I'm thinking that coiled papersticks may work too!


Love this one: Table runners used as placemats for two.


Old milk pails used as pots for plants.




These lattice frames which are normally used in the garden are sooo cute as wall frames.



This is so smart. Old handkerchief turned into a window curtain. Perfect for kitchen windows or smaller window frames.


This is so timely. Our bed has two cushions and only the first cushion is covered by the sheets. I've been thinking about covering the exposed mattress with a fabric exactly as shown here. Now, i need to look for a large fabric to make this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com