I'm so excited to participate in this and could not be more thrilled with what came to me. I took pictures so I could share it with you all.
Such a pretty card....
Look at all these goodies! Blackberry Preserves, mmmmmm...... And a sweet silver basket and spoon. It's a good thing no one was recording me when I opened this package because I sounded a little like, "Oh *gasp* how beautiful, oh this is so pretty *more gasps*." I am absolutely taken with this little basket. As Martha pointed out in her card, I can use it for so many things, sugar, lemon slices, a special cupcake or even a small floral arrangement. I know I will find some wonderful things to use it for and when not in use, it will be on display.
And last but not least, look at this apron! I have been slowly collecting them and this one is a perfect addition.
Just look at the detail on the bottom:
I think it looks great hanging with the others, don't you? I can hang it like this....
Or like this since it is reversible. Hmmm....I seem to be out of pegs now. Time to stop collecting? Of course not, I just need another peg rack!
Martha, thank you so much for this wonderful package. It was so much more than I was expecting and I love everything. I can't tell you how much this made my day. My oldest daughter is sick with a bad Strep infection and then had some terrible side effects from her medicine. It was a long night and this package was just the pick me up I needed today! :)
Now it's my turn to "Pay it forward." Look for an upcoming post on how you can be next and receive a package from me. I think it's wonderful how this thing we call blogging brings people together and creates friendships. Hope you all are having a wonderful week.