My friend Kat is in search of a wooden cabinet for her room. She's thinking about buying one from Papemelroti, a local gift shop that sells paper crafts, gift items and furniture. She asked me to take a look at their online shop and suggest what I like.
They have an adorable collection of wooden cabinets and storage units! Here are my favorites from the shop:
Prarie Cupboard
Height: 49" Length: 27"Width: 11"
Php 3,950/ U$ 113
Mini Hutch
Height: 55.5" Length: 19" Width: 11"
Price: P4,750.00 / $136

Charlie Shoe Cabinet
Walnut stained finish.
Height: 40" Width: 14.5" Length: 29.5" Weight: 52 kg
Price: P5,479 / $156.55
Apple Spice Cabinet (with 4 metal knobs)
Comes with a choice of wooden or wrought iron handles and with or without decorative tiles. Walnut stained finish.
Price: P3,850 / $110
Comes with a choice of wooden or wrought iron handles and with or without decorative tiles. Walnut stained finish.
Price: P3,850 / $110
Four-Tile Cabinet
Walnut stained finish
29"h x 13"w x 24"l
Price: P2350/ $68
Jewelry Collection or Miniature Cabinet
Walnut stain finish.
Height: 28" Length: 15" Width: 9"
Price: Php 2250 / US$ 65
Walnut stained finish
29"h x 13"w x 24"l
Price: P2350/ $68
Jewelry Collection or Miniature Cabinet
Walnut stain finish.
Height: 28" Length: 15" Width: 9"
Price: Php 2250 / US$ 65
I'm loving these smaller pieces that you can hung on a wall or place atop a desk to display knick-knacks, accessories or collection items.
Tall High Shelf
Height: 23.5" Length: 7 1/8" Width: 5.5" order
Price: P499 / $ 14.26
Lastly, I'm so in love with these 2 pieces. The price is reasonable and I've been wanting to buy a trunk to place all my junk in. The Bench Trunk costs more but it's sturdy enough to sit on. I'll have to save for it.









