Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy

We're working away over here. Working on the living room and squeezing in some yard work at the same time. So far we have the ceiling painted and the trim all sanded down, ready for primer. Remember my post about painted ceilings? You can read it here . Well, I completely chickened out in the master bedroom....it's white. BUT, I went for it in the living room. I'm still not 100% but I think I like it. Pretty sure. Almost positive I'm going to love it. Like, 93.25% in love with it. At this point you are feeling sorry for my husband, no?


While I'm being a bad blogger and stepping away from the computer to get this living room done, go check out someone who has a project all finished. Thrifty Miss Priss asked me about my wainscotting in the Everything Room for her living room. She wanted a big impact for the room and she got it! She recently posted pics of the finished product and let me say, it looks fantastic! Oh and check out the color on that mirror, you love it right?! You can see more pics on her blog Thrifty Miss Priss






I'm off to go relax for the evening. Ohhhh, and that dishwasher project I mentioned not long ago? I found what I needed today at a yard sale for $ .50. I'm so excited! Stay tuned for that before and after sometime soon.

Thank you, thank you for all your encouragement on my last post! I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and tired (whining too, I realize) and felt so much better after reading your comments. Things will get done, the dust will settle....it will come together......in time. Blogging friends are wonderful!

Have a great Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com