Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't Blink

I took some pictures to remind myself that there will be a time when.....

There won't be Webkinz snoozing on my step stool.....

Or cartoons on the TV.....


There will be no pet shops tucked into their construction paper beds...


Or stuffed animals on every surface, in every room....



There will be no small shoes piled by the door, or little footsteps on the stairs....




Some day I won't have to move tiny mans out of the way to prepare dinner....





And my refrigerator won't be every designers worst nightmare....






Because there will be no one to make special pictures just for me.....




I won't have to constantly say things like, NO throwing the ball in the house and.....




make your beds!.....



I won't have anyone all excited to bring me bugs.....




Or to pick my flowers right off their stems.


I'm just quietly thankful...




today is not that day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com