Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey Guys...

I should have mentioned in my last post that the tree came down for a number of reasons, one of them being safety. We thought long and hard and went back and forth on taking this tree out for the two years we've been here. In the end, although I will miss her beauty, I will not miss the constant worry of the tree. We plan on planting two in her place, closer to the side of the yard. I'm not sure what type of trees we'll plant, something that doesn't get as large. Our yard is extremely tiny and now we have a beautiful view of our fantastic tree in the back. I was going to type the name of the tree but I'm worried about google searches.....I'm sure you can figure out what type of tree it is.

Anyway, I'm not a tree hater. When it is family vs. tree....family wins. Just wanted to clarify. Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com