Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Yellow House


I named our house The Yellow House not long after we moved in. But only in my head. I thought of it as our little yellow house but I'm not sure I shared that with anyone....until I signed up for Rate My Space. At that point, I made it official! It doesn't get more official than your username on RMS, right?!

Christina of Signs of Obsession made this amazing sign for my porch! She is super talented and had my custom order done in no time at all. She even sent a pic to make sure I was happy with it before it was mailed. I highly recommend working with her. Check out her blog and tell her I sent you.


You can see from the above pic that I am still in exterior paint color hell. Do you remember my post about colors months ago? Still undecided. I really like the green she used for the foliage on the sign. I may just take the whole thing to the paint store and match up a paint chip to my new sign!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com