Monday, June 8, 2009

The Beatiful Art of Recycling Paper

Recycled Paper Vase via Tree Hugger


Recycled Paper Vase from Wishing Fish



Recycled Paper Craft from Ten Thousand Villages

These were made by women artisans at the Women's Multipurpose Cooperative, Philippines.




Recycled Paper Products from Target

I searched for recycled paper products at Target and found these - bottle vases, paper bowls, picture frame and a magazine holder.


And of course, I searched Etsy for recycled paper products and I am amazed at the all the beautiful creations of these artistic Etsy sellers.

Mini Journal and Mini Postage Stamp Books by White Dragon Paper

Craft Art Journal Tutorial and Kit by Evalicious



Beautiful Recycled Paper by Artspell

papier mache bowl; paper bead bracelet; papier mache jar, paper pear earrings; paper bead necklace; scissor bowl; recycled cardl paper machie art jar


More Links on Paper Recycling:

a step by step video on how to recycle old paper and turn them into new
the how-to on creating Origami (Japanese art of paper folding) out of old magazines

a timely guide from the Natural Resources Defence Council (NDRC) on buying home tissue products from manufacturers that support the environment through 100% recycling.

The next time I shop from the grocery, I'll make sure to look for the right brand. I just hope there are local manufacturers in the Philippines that support 100% recycling. I was surprised to learn that Kleenex is one brand to avoid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com