Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cloche Party!

Today I'm participating in a Cloche Party, hosted by the ever charming Marty of A Stroll Thru Life . Be sure to visit her for more cloche fun!

As I prepared for this event, I realized I didn't have a true cloche collection. So I'm cheating a little. :)

I recently showed you this pretty little nest in a pedestal cloche from Pottery Barn.

I'll put stuff in pretty much anything. This little bird cage became a holder for some vintage wooden spools.





Here's a covered dish that is always on my kitchen counter. You never know what you might find in it. Today it is old tin spools tied in a bundle. Aren't they cute?




And last but not least my ball jars. Great for stuffing bits and pieces of ribbon into! You never know when you'll need a little for a gift or to hang something.




Now go visit the other participants, I can't wait to see what they have in their cloches!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com