I'm loving these laptop bags and briefcases from She-Tech.
Check out these stylish laptop totes in navy blue and pink.
Check out these stylish laptop totes in navy blue and pink.

These laptop briefcase doubles as an organizer for women on the go.
A chic and comfy way to carry around your laptop or notebook.
A chic and comfy way to carry around your laptop or notebook.
I like the simplicity of these briefcases.
Check out that wide space inside.
Organize your stuff like cell phones and pens with built in pockets.
Check out that wide space inside.
Organize your stuff like cell phones and pens with built in pockets.

I looove these laptop cases in print!
My favorite one is the white with flower print:)
(so girly, hehehe)

I thought these accessories are so fun:)
L-R: USB hub man with adaptor ; strawberry USB drive;
laptop table desk with pockets
L-R: USB hub man with adaptor ; strawberry USB drive;
laptop table desk with pockets

And these heart-shaped cookies MIMO USB drives are sooo cute and sweet:)

caution: do not eat!
I can't choose which color for me. The chocolate and cream looks too yummy but the green and pink looks tempting. I want them all!
