
My husband and I were just discussing our powder room. It's a room I haven't shown on here. After we moved in I did a quick fix to it. Enough to get us by until we could decide how we wanted it to be and afford new fixtures. If you can picture this, the day we took possession of the house our powder room had purple walls, a powder blue pedestal sink with matching blue toilet and gold curtains. Oh...and the light switch cover was green. It was....ummm....interesting. As a quick, Ican'ttakethisanymore makeover I painted the walls a brown and decorated with blue and brown accents. Well, it's time to fix it for real. I've been searching for inspiration and found these wonderful images on Country Living.
When we get to it, I'll post a proper before and after. Right now we're just in the talking phase, lots of outside stuff to do first! Enjoy the pics!









