Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wanna Win A Rug?


CSN Rugs has given me the wonderful opportunity of giving away a rug to one of my readers! What perfect timing for me, having just reached 100 posts! The rug I chose is this beautiful black and white damask look rug. It is 2' x 3' in size and will look amazing in front of your kitchen sink, by the front door, next to your bed, or even in your bathroom. This hand hooked rug is 100% cotton.

Check out their huge selection of AREA RUGS . I'm sure you will find something you love!

So now you all are wondering, how do I win?! Here is what you have to do....just leave a comment on this post between now and the end of the day Saturday (my time, Eastern) and a winner will be announced on Sunday. I'll put you in touch with CSN and they will ship your rug directly to you. That's it! You don't have to be a follower (although I would love to have you), you don't have to post about this on your blog (if you want to, that would be great!) or stand on your head, or hop on one foot, or pat your head while rubbing your stomach. Just leave a comment!


**Anyone is welcome to enter, if you have a blog or not. If you do not have a blog, please make sure I have your email address so that I can contact you should you win.**
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com