Now on to my weekend find, the piece the fabric is laying on.......
We went for a drive on Sunday searching for some yard sales. It was noon by the time we got out of the house so we weren't hopeful that any would be found. As we drove down one street there was a porch sale. I spotted this piece of furniture and was just about to open my mouth when my hubby said, "Yep, I see it, turning around!" I knew this would be perfect for behind the loveseat in the living room. I nervously asked her how much as there was no price tag, fully expecting $20-30. I thought, it wouldn't be here at noon on Sunday if she wasn't asking a fortune for it. When she said $8, I was thrilled! I plan on taking a paint brush to it, I'll show you when it's done. Now I have another surface for "stuff."