Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Big Days

This month was important in our little family. Not only did our youngest turn 4 years old....




...he also went to school for the first time ever. My only boy, the baby, the last child we will have, my heart.....is now spending time away from home. Okay, so it's only for a couple hours but still, it's hard to see him taking that step.



He, on the other hand, is handling it perfectly. He's so excited to go to school and that makes it sting a little less for his mama.





Today we pulled up to his preschool and as I took him out of his car seat he said to me, "I missed you last time when I was at this place." I think my heart did a complete flip flop. As parents we live for those moments, the rare times when they share their feelings like a grown up would.





I wonder if he was letting me know that hey, even though I'm having fun, I still think about you.

Just another reminder of how big he's getting, how the time continues to go so fast.


Some days I wish I could bottle it up.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com