Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sounded good at the time....

Ever since we finished our Everything Room, I've loved the aqua blue desk. I think it keeps the room from being boring since the rest is on the neutral side.

We knew we wanted to replace our back door. Not only was it ugly but it was beginning to rot at the bottom and we could see light through.



So we installed this beautiful 10 light wood door and then I painted it blue to match the computer desk I loved so much. So.....what do you think? I think I hate it.....

My goal was to bring in another touch of the aqua but it seems too much. I antiqued the desk but not the door. So I'm wondering if I should try that and see if I'm happier with it. As of right now I'm thisclose to taking some white semi-gloss to it.


Give me your honest opinions, I can take it. Right now I'm ready to file this under "Sounded like a good idea at the time but turned into a decorating disaster" folder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com