Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumn Fun

Last week we decided to get our Autumn Fun on and head out for some pumpkins. Hailey always goes right for the animals....

Not exactly picking them off the vine but still fun....

Ella practiced her pumpkin balancing....


And Emidio made friends with this very easygoing cow...

He wanted to buy him. Can you imagine how a fake cow would look in my living room? I don't think it would match the window treatments.


It was a fun time and we left with 6 little pumpkins and 3 big ones. And next week I'll have to buy more because so far I've had to throw away 4 little pumpkins and the big ones are looking quite sad. We could have waited until closer to Halloween but that's ok, there's more fun to be had at the next patch...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com