Friday, October 16, 2009

A Couple Updates

I've been rearranging around here lately. Ever get in that mood where you just want to move everything around? Must be the change in weather, it's been quite cold here in Pa.


I love this dish soap that Target sells. I'm not a fan of lemon scented cleaning products and this has such a pleasant smell to it. It works well too!

I moved the kitchen "island" (aka the completely unfinished dresser that will be an actual island someday) sideways. I think it frees up more walking space in the kitchen and gives more room to anyone sitting in the chairs. Unfinished though so more about that later....






Remember those corbels my daughter and I found? Here is where she wanted to hang them. I think it's the perfect spot since you can see them when you walk in the front door....



And on the kitchen side, they frame out the front door. I couldn't be happier with them.





I also wanted to update on the dishwasher! I talked about it HERE.

So far, so good! It is holding up nicely and I haven't had to do anything at all to it. After it was painted I used two coats of sealant. Just the Valspar sealer from Lowes.






Well this was a completely random post for Friday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are supposed to have a Halloween parade. I'm crossing my fingers the weather cooperates!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com