I bought these cute number flashcards on Etsy, such a fun way to mark the date for upcoming holidays...
I did do an antiquing to the blue door with some watered down brown paint. A simple change and I love it now! I really think the door is going to work with the room. I'm not sure it will show up in the pictures but the antiquing toned the color down, it's so much calmer now....
That poor wreath needs some help....I swear it didn't look that smooshed last fall.
What's your favorite part about fall? Apple cider, pumpkin picking, beautiful mums.....or maybe it's the candy on Halloween? Yup, I think that just might be my favorite part, raiding the kids' candy buckets. How about you?
I'm linking this post up to Julia's Home House Tour over at Hooked on Houses. Head on over there and see all the fall tours!!