Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Procrastinators Unite!



Are you the type of person that procrastinates? I am. I would try and deny it but why bother. I'm joining in Melissa's Procrastinator's Party over at The Inspired Room . Here's how it works: Pick a project that you have been putting off, commit to joining in the party and then we'll all show off the "afters." Sound good?

I have to get this project done this time around. Last time, I was the queen procrastinator because I signed up for the party and then didn't finish my project. Not good. This time I'm determined to get it done. Remember this chair?


This is going to be my project. She needs a coat of paint and a new seat. Check back on October 20th to see the transformation....if I can get it done that is. Yikes, I'd better go start now.....or maybe I'll just wait till next week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com