In case you didn't know it, tonight it the first night of Hanukkah. I am not Jewish, but my husband, stepfather, and a number of my closest friends are, so I am always up for celebrating the big Jewish holidays. These ideas from Martha Stewart are lovely and seem much more creative than the tiny amount of products I see in the local stores (And oh, I could really go for some of those glittery jelly donuts right now...)
Friday, December 11, 2009
happy hanukkah.
In case you didn't know it, tonight it the first night of Hanukkah. I am not Jewish, but my husband, stepfather, and a number of my closest friends are, so I am always up for celebrating the big Jewish holidays. These ideas from Martha Stewart are lovely and seem much more creative than the tiny amount of products I see in the local stores (And oh, I could really go for some of those glittery jelly donuts right now...)