Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Kitchen

I wanted to finally share the kitchen with you! I'm so happy with how it turned out. Not that I hated our old colors but the new, white color scheme seems to flow so much better with the rest of the house. We still have some trim and finishing details to do. I need to decide on curtains, etc......but if you've been following my blog you know how completely impatient I am, and I couldn't wait any longer to show you!




To see photos of how the kitchen looked before, click HERE !

And here is the after:


































































































































I'm linking up for Met Monday. Go visit Susan's place for some great Before and Afters!

http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

I'm also linking up to the Before and After party at Thrifty Decor Chick! Lots of other great projects to be seen over there.....

http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2010/01/before-and-after-party.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com