I love the look of these cookies on the cover, I may have to try these....
Do you remember my Powder Room project? Do you remember when I said we would have it and the kitchen done before Christmas? Did you laugh at me?? Well, you should have. That was laugh worthy for sure! We ("we" meaning my husband) started working on it again this week and it's coming along. He managed to get the mirror down in one piece so now he just has to move this electrical so we can have sconces instead of a single fixture....
He cut the wall out so we can make a support for the very heavy pedestal sink we found on Craigslist. We propped it up and looked at it and my heart went all a flutter. I wish I had taken a picture, it's going to look beautiful in here....
And the window is getting ready for some pretty trim and a new windowsill....
Sorry I don't have much to show you but to be honest, we're not in too much of a rush in here. We are fortunate to have two other bathrooms to use so we're taking our time getting this room done. We've been in hyper speed on most projects so it's nice to relax with a room redo for a change!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. The sun is shining here today and the kids are quiet so it's a beautiful Saturday. Hmmm....maybe the kids are too quiet. Gotta run!