Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Top 9 of 2009



2010! We're so excited to see you! This is going to be a special year, I can just feel it. This will be the year my husband and I celebrate our 10th anniversary, so it has to be a good year. I'm sure of it. I'm looking forward to a year full of home renovations. (When I said this to my husband earlier he kind of made a grunting sound. What did that mean? Don't worry....I'm sure he'll get on board soon.)



Did you all stay up to ring in the New Year? We had a good time counting down with friends and family. We chatted, ate some good food, had a few drinks, took some pictures to remember 2009 by...pictures.....*sigh*.....that made me realize I need to crack open the Wii Active I got for Christmas sooner rather than later. Anywho, it was a nice evening to say hello to a brand new year full of possibilities.



Just one last look back before we move forward with a fresh outlook and a clean slate. These are my favorite projects of 2009 in no particular order. Click below the pics to visit the post:


















4. Cabinet Makeover







5. Wallpapering the dishwasher

Which is now white but you know, things change often around here. ;)




6. That crazy blue door

(It's still blue and yes, I love it now!)





7. Organizing the pantry







8. The slamming screen door I dreamt of which I talked about Here and also Here





9. Procrastination turned pretty rocker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com