Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Decor


I have to admit, I have a difficult time with Valentine's Day decorating. I don't use much red or pink in my home and, although I make an exception for this particular holiday, it doesn't mesh well with the rest of my decor. I also find that so many commercial decorations for the holiday of love are on the silly side. And not the good kind of silly. I keep a little bit of silly around here for our wee ones but try to keep it to a minimum. Putting out their special school projects is a must but balance is key here.



Here are some Valentine inspirations that would make Cupid proud. I'll show you my own festive touches in another post. All photos courtesy of the wonderful Better Homes and Gardens website.

































































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com