I'm excited and nervous to announce that I now have my own little store! There is a local craft and antique mall and as of April 1st I'm leasing a little place inside that I can call my own. It's fun but a little bit scary as well.
Before I signed the contracts I worried.....
...what if I can't find things to sell?
....what if no one wants to buy my stuff?
....what if it's a complete failure?
But then I thought, if I don't try, I'll never ever know.
Having an antique store is something I've dreamt of for a long time. And now I have a spot to try that dream on for size, to see if I can do it. Painting furniture is something I love to do but I'm running out of wall and floor space in my house! This gives me the opportunity to continue collecting and painting and to hopefully make a little money for my family in the process.
I took a few pictures so you can see what it is all about.....
It's fairly empty right now but I'm working on filling it up!









